You’ve most probably seen Cynthia featured on the blog/facebook page quite a bit. Many of you have commented on her lovely twist-outs so below she was happy to share with CFYH just how she achieves it.
Cynthia’s twist-out How to:
Some more tips that work for me:
- If you need the basics of a 2 strand twist, watch THIS. It’s done dry not wet, but rules the same.
- I snip the ends (approx. 1/8inch) of my hair after I twist. I probably need proper trim, but it helps.
- Less product in my hair works better and I only apply products in sections.
- I pile hair on top of my head (pineapple) and sleep w/ satin bonnet.
- More on products I use here.
- I hope this was somewhat helpful, had a lot of people ask for official tutorials. Unfortunately, I don’t do videos (time, learning curve etc) but there’s many people I can recommend. My regime is the above and has been unchanged for the last couple of years.
Check out Cynthia’s blog here
Click here to read our hair interview with Cynthia